Kate was honored with the designation of Coldwell Banker Silicon Valley - Monterey Top 100. Membership within this coveted designation is only achieved by the top agents of the more than 1200 agents in this region.
Senior Marketing Specialist Seville Properties, now Coldwell Banker, 1986-present
* Sold property consistently in the top 5% of my company in the Silicon Valley; specialized in implementing the latest techniques for maximum marketing including extensive Internet coverage, target marketing and contacting my large client base.
* Provide one stop shopping for my clients including full listing services from full staging service, to inspections to expert negotiation.
* I grew up on a cattle ranch in the Black Hills of South Dakota. As a young girl, I learned farming, ranching and land brokerage from my father and grandfather who owned a tri-state agricultural and pasture land brokerage firm. I have three grown children and seven lovely grandchildren in whose education and welfare I participate fully. My family is very important to me, and I work hard to insure their well-being.
* Owned my own interior design company, K.E. Designs from 1980-1985 where I created, developed and implemented cost effective design plans for residences and offices, negotiated with suppliers for most reasonable price and favorable lead time; interfaced with clients, suppliers, contractor, workers.
* Coordinated fund raising and social events in commuity, school & church settings; Girl Scout and Cub Scout leader for many years.
* Graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English with minors in communications and interior design.
* Wherever my clients need me